Terms and conditions of participation and data protection
In participating in the competition by posting a photo on the Facebook post for the competition, the participants accept the following terms and conditions of participation.
The organiser of the competition is Villeroy & Boch AG, Saaruferstrasse 1-3, 66693 Mettlach, hereinafter "Villeroy & Boch".
The competition has no affiliation with Facebook and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook in any way. The organiser shall indemnify Facebook in respect of all claims resulting from this competition.
1. Conditions for participation
The competition will start on 30.03.2018 at 09:00 hours and end on 02.04.2018 at 23:59 hours. Participation is only possible on Facebook.
Persons resident in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Italy aged 18 and over may participate. Employees of Villeroy & Boch and their relatives may not participate in the competition. Late participation, for whatever reason, unfortunately cannot be considered. Repeated or concurrent participation of a person or organisation in the competition using pseudonyms or via third persons or other use of illegitimate means to manipulate the competition will result in disqualification of the participant.
2. Termination of the competition
Post a photo of your Easter brunch on the Facebook post for the competition on Villeroy & Boch Facebook-Accounts https://www.facebook.com/VilleroyandBoch/ .
The competition is designed in such a way that Facebook users are invited to comment on the relevant post on the Villeroy & Boch account with a photo of their Easter brunch and thus participate in the competition. Three winners of the competition will be identified on Facebook. The winners will be drawn at random from all the participants. The draw will take place at 10:00 hours on 04.04.2018. The winners will be informed on the same day by comment under their respective participation comment. The winners will each receive a Mariefleur Basic 8 piece starter set.
The winners will be informed of their success with a comment under their respective participation posts and invited to provide by direct message to the Villeroy & Boch Facebook page an address within the countries eligible for the competition to which the prize should be sent. The prize shall be sent at the expense of Villeroy & Boch.
If a winner does not provide an address for delivery within 4 weeks of notification of success, entitlement to the prize shall lapse. In this event a new winner shall be selected in accordance with the aforesaid procedure.
3. Grant of right of use
(1) The participant guarantees that he/she is the owner of the required rights in the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole originator or copyright owner, he/she expressly confirms that he/she has the rights required in order to participate in the competition.
(2) The participant grants to Villeroy & Boch the following simple temporally and territorially unlimited but not exclusive rights of use in the photos used by him/her:
- the right to store the photo on a server;
- the right to make the photo accessible wholly or partially to the general public via Facebook and our websites (in particular www.villeroy-boch.de);
- the right to use the photo to advertise our products;
- the right to edit the photo but not so as to distort the image.
4. Early termination and changes
Villeroy & Boch reserves the right to terminate the competition or to change its terms at any time, without advance notice, wholly or partially, where it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons to guarantee proper conduct of the competition.
5. Data protection notice
(1) To be able to participate in the competition it is necessary that the participant provides the personal data requested on registration.
(2) Villeroy & Boch shall collect, process and use the data provided by the participant for the purposes of conducting the competition.
(3) You can obtain additional information on the subject of data protection and contact addresses in the general data protection information of Villeroy & Boch at: http://www.villeroy-boch.de/datenschutz.html
6. Final provisions/applicable law
(1) There is no right to exchange the prize or receive cash in its place.
(2) The prize is not transferable, neither can the prize be exchanged or paid in cash.
(3) German law shall apply. Legal proceedings to challenge the draw are excluded.